Following the New Jersey Executive Order #153 Issued by Governor Phil Murphy, we appreciate the opportunity to give local residents an outlet to get fresh air and exercise in a safe environment. We pride ourselves in providing somewhere for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf, and we have some very important changes to ensure everyone's safety.
- Tee time intervals are currently 12 minutes apart, and players have been enjoying an improved pace of play!
- 2 golfers may now ride in the same golf cart. Non-member single rider golf cart requests from within the same party of 2 or 4 golfers must pay an $8, inclusive of sales tax, cart usage surcharge per each single rider cart requested. Cart availability may be limited depending on rider demand.
- Access to the golf shop and restroom access will be limited and guests must wear a mask when entering the building.
- Bunker rakes and ball washers will be returning to the golf course. Please leave flag sticks in the holes.
- If you're sick, we kindly ask you to stay home! Join us for a round when you're feeling better.
As a reminder, we are still sanitizing all our high-touch surfaces to keep everyone safe during these unprecedented times. Our temporary rates have increased from last year due to restrictions and many new sanitation practices that are in effect at the club. We will try our best to keep you up to date on any policy changes that arise during this temporary period.