908.638.5055
Contact Us908.638.5055
High Bridge Herald

2 Must Play Events!

Join us for 2 must-play events coming up soon!  The Sekula Invitational is back for it's 16th year, scheduled for Monday June 25, 2018.  It is a 12:30pm Shotgun, Charity Scramble, with prizes, lunch and pig roast dinner!  Fund-raising for the Jonathan Sekula Memorial Fund will also Read More

Weather Predictions

Just remember - a 30% chance of rain is a 70% chance of sun. Read More

Attention Residents of Hunterdon County!

Calling all residents of Hunterdon County!  June brings savings your way at High Bridge Hills!  Special rates apply before 1:00pm on Weekends and Weekdays and include golf with cart.  $53 Weekdays and $69 Weekends.  Must show proof of residence to receive special rates.  Read More

2018 Junior Golf Schools are here...

Calling all junior golfers ages 8 to 17!Join us for 6 hours of PGA led Junior instruction & on course activity, here at High Bridge Hills.* Rules, etiquette, swing and on course experience.* Join with other juniors to experience golf, the game of a lifetime.* Balls and clubs, as needed, Read More

Welcome to the 2018 Golf Season!

March was a tough weather month in NJ, but warmer days are just around the corner and we are open for play!  Visit www.hbhga.org for information on the Golf Association season opening event on 4/14/18.   Read More

Early Spring?

Spring is in the air!  56 degrees - Not bad for the last day of February...  We've been working to make 2018 the best year ever for golf at High Bridge Hills!  The new parking lot is in place, and currently our bar and dining space is being enhanced to offer a great experience after Read More

Newer Posts Older Posts